Five Cute Kids

Five Cute Kids

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Random Cuteness

I'm not sure if you looked in our Funk & Wagnalls dictionary if you would find the word 'cuteness', but if you were to look around our home lately you would find 'cuteness' everywhere!

We have discovered that Levi loves to be sung to. Spencer sings Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree to him and always wants to feed Levi.
Sarah sings You are my Sunshine to Levi and wants to hold him as soon as she comes home from school.

Andrew sings Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star to him and reads his school books to Levi.

Whenever we ask Benjamin if he wants to hold Levi he replies, "No. Too heavy." I bribed him a little (yes, that's a marshmellow) to get this picture.


Ever since I can remember, I dreamed of being a mom to a bunch of kids. I couldn't decide if I wanted 6 or 10. I had a long time to think about those numbers. Then I met Nathan. He had the same dream...maybe not with the same number, but he wanted a bunch just like me. I get tears in my eyes a lot these days because I realize....I am living my dream and yet it's even better than anything I imagined.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Adorable pictures. I'm so happy for you! Levi is a beautiful baby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails