Five Cute Kids

Five Cute Kids

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Turkey Trotters

On Saturday, our school had it's annual Turkey Trot. They have preschoolers run first and I told Benjamin just to run and follow Mr. Perotto (our PE teacher). I thought that I would just jog/walk right along side of him, but when he took off I never was able to catch him. He ran and never stopped until the finish and placed THIRD among all the preschoolers!!! He received a ribbon for running and is EXTREMELY proud of it!
Photobucket
Next, was the older kids and again I thought I would jog/walk with Spencer and Sarah (I knew I would never be able to keep up with Andrew.), but they started off and left me in the dust. I went back to the finish line and cheered for them all! Andrew came in FIRST. Yes, out of ALL of the kids, Andrew was FIRST!!!! Sarah and Spencer did a GREAT job running most of it! Wow! This was Spencer's first time receiving a ribbon and he was also very proud of himself!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Their parents are the MOST proud of their cute turkey trotters!!!!
Photobucket
These are Andrew's friends, Asa and Daniel, ran with him.

2 comments:

nonnie1209 said...

Great running you little turkey trotters!

Lindsey said...

Cool! 3 years ago(when I was still in pretty good shape) I thought I would run the Capital Classic with Tyler. It took all of 30 seconds for him to leave me in the dust! Haha. They're faster than we think;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails