Five Cute Kids

Five Cute Kids

Sunday, June 27, 2010

first swim meet

Sarah and Andrew had their first swim meet on Saturday. Andrew swam a 25 meter freestyle in the 16th event and then Sarah swam a 50 freestyle in the 17th event. Then we all sat around until Andrew swam a relay in the 69th event and Sarah was to swim in a relay in the 71st event but some of those teammates weren't there so she wasn't able to swim in that one and was a bit disappointed.
Photobucket
I LOVE this picture because Andrew is getting ready to race and yet he looked up in the bleachers to make sure I was watching him and this is his response to me...melts my heart....
Photobucket
Speed is the important thing...
Photobucket
Ready on the block....
Photobucket
Sarah totally focused on her form....
Photobucket
Things we learned from our first meet....take more snacks...Sarah and Andrew want to swim in EVERY event possible because sitting around is not as fun as racing....our cute kids are amazing swimmers and their parents couldn't be prouder of them!!

4 comments:

nonnie1209 said...

Thanks for posting the picture of our swimmers! I can picture them in my mind in the pool- will be fun to hear about the next meet and all the different events!

Aimee said...

What cute little swimmers!

susan said...

What cute pictures of such cute swimmers!!!

mandbrid said...

These pictures look so great! What a fun time! Would you tell me how you got involved in this? I think it's something that my kids would love in a couple of years. My email is mandbrid at hotmail dot com.

Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails